Weekend links: Computer BBQ sauce, Rome, and butter in coffee
- You’ve probably heard that IBM’s Watson computer is getting into cooking. They’ve posted the computer’s recipe for Bengali Butternut BBQ Sauce.
- This quiz about ancient Rome will keep you on your toes.
- You know you’ve wanted to read a guide to World Cup haircuts. Here it is, with statistical analysis.
- Are you aware that butter in coffee is a thing?
- In case you didn’t see it, we wrote a history of the peeing Calvin decal. It’s tasteless.