Weekend links: Putin’s routine, searching the Times, and Creepy Crawlers
- Newsweek ventures inside Vladimir Putin’s world. Why is it trivia? Because it focuses mostly on his routine, love of animals, and hobbies.
- If you’re anything like us, you’ll enjoy playing around with this interactive New York Times search. You can graph different words to see how they’ve been used over the years.
- An illustrated guide to computer viruses doesn’t sound great, but the art is high quality and the information is easy to understand. Start hacking. (via The Verge)
- We answered one of history’s most important questions: Who are the people in The Onion’s American Voices?
- Finally, in case you missed it, we got creepy with a history of Creepy Crawlers.